XTERRA Pemberton Trail Running Plan
The Endurance Specific Methodology - It Simply Works.
Over the last 16 years we’ve helped hundreds of endurance athletes around the world achieve and even greatly surpass their goals using our tried and tested coaching and training methods.
We have the results for our athletes and ourselves.
A Simple yet Comprehensive Approach
Our training plans include everything you need and nothing you don’t in an easy to understand and apply way. The plans include your daily schedule, strength, body maintenance, how to videos, nutrition guides, and more.
We get it, even though we make these plans as simple to understand and apply as possible. Sometimes you have questions. We are here to help because we too are invested in your success. We provide you with a support email address.
XTERRA Pemberton Trail Run Plans
Our training plans are created by your race director Kristian Manietta who has been coaching endurance athletes since 2006. Kristian has raced trail races from 10k through to 200 miles.
You’ll get a well-structured plan that will enable you to enjoy completing the race, while also getting all the tips and tools related to the XTERRA Pemberton Trail Run courses.
The 22K plan begins April 1st and the 9K plan begins April 29. Participants will receive an email from Coach Kristian with login access to a detailed plan via Training Peaks every 4 weeks.
We have plan options for both beginners (or new trail runners) looking to complete the 22k or 9k courses with confidence and experienced trail runners that are wanting to take their results to the next level.
All plans come with;
- Highly specific and targeted training sessions
- Easy to understand and implement sessions
- Simple & practical pacing guidelines
- Strength Sessions with videos
- Recovery & body maintenance information
- Nutrition advice on day to day and race day fuelling
- Plans delivered via Free online software Training Peaks
What you get;
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your progress in Training Peaks.
- Sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo & upload your training data.
- We load your plan into Training Peaks to align with XTERRA Pemberton June 22nd. The 22K plan begins April 1st and the 9K plan begins April 29.
- You train and enjoy the journey.
- You line up on race day fit and confident to finish the race smiling.